Thank you very much for visiting us online.
Ailani Gardens offers a few services.
This program gives members fresh picked organic produce. For more information go here.
Introduction to Permaculture February 24th!!
For more info click here.
Reviews from our Members:
- Incredibly Flavorful - We are extremely pleased with the flavors from Ailani Gardens CSA’s weekly harvests. We’ve never had salads that tasted this good-not even in fancy restaurants. Ailani Gardens CSA’s produce is several steps above in quality compared to the non-local organic produce from the store. We pick up our share in Kailua where we live and were very happy when we learned they delivered here as organic CSA’s are rare on this side of the island. We highly recommend this CSA. Jason and Rasika and their WWoofers are doing a great job. ~Juli Vincent
- Great CSA - Great selection. It’s like Christmas every Sunday, wondering what you’re going to find in the box. Very easy people to deal with, if you need to skip a week or whatever, they’re willing to work with you. Can’t get much fresher produce other than growing it yourself. Rarely shop at the grocery store anymore for produce. Also like that the boxes often contain fruit too! Good amount of stuff for your money. Just wish they had a 1 & 1/2 box option where we could get a little more since we seem to exhaust our supplies by Thursday or Friday! We recommend it to all of our friends! ~ Emily Palmer
- Exceptional Quality & Value - We have been shopping with Ailani for over a year. They are organic AND they are local. This combo is hard to find in Oahu. They are very flexible with their subscription. For example, they let you skip weeks if you are going off island. You get a huge bag of delicious produce every week. It is a great value and so good for you! I shopped around and this was my favorite! ~ Kristen Dee
- Ailani Gardens is the BOMB!! I have been getting my fruits and veggies from Ailani Gardens for about a year now. Being a vegetarian, I was always looking for places to get fresh produce. I no longer need to look and I rarely even go to the grocery store anymore. I just love this CSA. I feel like a kid on Sundays, waiting to see what I will be getting for the week. It has been great adding new vegetables to my diet…like swiss chard, aztec greens, and taro. I also particularly love having Kale every week! For awhile, I had starfruit coming out my ears!… which was a fun problem to have. I highly recommend Ailani Gardens to anyone looking to add fresh, organic, local produce to thier diet. It’s great knowing where your food came from and when it was picked!! ~ Carolyn Cold
- Fabulous & Fresh - My family just started our membership with Ailani Gardens and we are so pleased! We pick up on Sunday mornings and we love seeing what treasures we have for the week. So far we have enjoyed the salad greens, kale, herbs and mango the most! I hope to visit the farm to show our child where all of this good food comes from. I highly recommend this farm and CSA. ~Li La
- Great produce, great people! - I recently cut back on my meat consumption, and I was looking for a better way to eat besides just eating more salad and veggie burgers. I’ve hit the jackpot with Ailani Gardens. I’ve been picking up from their drop point in Kailua for the last few weeks, and its been a real pleasure getting produce from Jay and Rasika. They’re really nice and a goldmine of information. Not only do they provide me with great food, they’ve given me some great ideas for dishes. The portions have been quite generous as well – plenty of greens and kale to feed me and my friends for a few days, and whatever else is in season. The tomatoes are soooo good. I need to get a little more creative with the herbs – I’ve had so much that I dont know what to do with them besides make pesto. This is my first experience with a CSA, and I’m really pleased that I decided to go with Ailani Gardens! ~Hiro Toiya
- Why did I join Ailani Gardens? - I love getting my greens and vegetables at Ailani Gardens. I rarely go to a grocery store. I love the taste. I am delighted that I know who picked them and when and where. I am pleased with the staples and I also appreciate the variety. I feel good supporting local agriculture. Please join us. ~ Elizabeth Reveley